Big Yes 2015 - photo credit: Debbie LeFever
Here are the details:
The Big Yes: How To Overcome Procrastination, Perfectionism and Self-Doubt and Make $10,000 (or More!) from Your Creativity
A 3-Day Retreat with Samantha Bennett
July 22-24, 2016 (This is our 4th year! WOW!)
5400 West Century Boulevard
Los Angeles, California, 90045
We hand-selected this Westin hotel because of it’s convenient location and outstanding staff, plus there's a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. The newly refreshed hotel amenities include an outdoor heated pool, a fitness center and spa a to help you feel at home. And of course we'll have lovely, fresh food and lots of sunshine.
Do I have to stay the whole time?
Please do. And the hotel has graciously extended the special room rate for a few days before and after our event in case you want to come early or stay a bit longer.
Is this some big pitch-fest with everyone trying to get me to buy stuff all the time?
Absolutely not. This is a real 3-day training – an intensive retreat led by me and one or two of my good friends. There will be opportunities to buy stuff, but that’s not really what we’re here for. We’re here to give you the insights and information you need to make good money from your creativity.
Who else is teaching?
We’re still finalizing the details, so I can’t give you names right now. I am very careful to only invite people who are actual friends of mine to teach. These are wise leaders, fun speakers and people whom I know to have perfect integrity. You will benefit just from being in the same room with them and observing their energy, their way of being in the world and soaking up the love that they have in such abundance.
What’s up with the food? I have special needs...
If I were you, I’d take advantage of the Easy Breezy Meal Upgrade – it includes lunch on Friday and Saturday and breakfast on Sunday. There will be vegan, vegetarian, gluten- and dairy-free options available at each meal, but you have to let me know what your needs are so I can set the menu appropriately.
Getting the Easy Breezy Meal Upgrade means you won’t have to hassle with finding a restaurant that will rush you in and out. Plus you’ll get to make “lunch friends” with some of the most vibrant, exciting, intelligent people I know: the members of The Organized Artist Company family.
You'll get the option to add on the Easy Breezy Meal Upgrade once you register.
Are you really going to go until 9pm each night?
Maybe. We’ll see. But I figured better to schedule it and not need it than to spring it on you at the last minute.
May I bring a friend?
Absolutely! Any friend of yours is a friend of mine. You can bring a friend, spouse, partner, buddy or muse for FREE - just put down the $99 refundable deposit so that we get you on the list. Great deal, huh? (You'll see the "add a friend" option on the registration form.)
What qualifies you, Sam, to be a Creativity/Productivity Expert?
Well, let's see....I've more than doubled my business every year since 2009 and now run a mid-six-figure business from my home and I still have plenty of time for rest, family, friends, relaxation, reading and travel.
In the few years:
- I published a #1 bestselling book, "Get It Done: From Procrastination to Creative Genius in 15 Minutes a Day (New World Library)" which is still selling like hotcakes.
- My newest book, "Start Right Where You Are: How Little Changes Can Make a Big Difference for Overwhelmed Procrastinators, Frustrated Overachievers and Recovering Perfectionists" will be published by New World Library in Fall, 2016 (and wait until I tell you how I got them to DOUBLE my advance - it was easy!)
- I also wrote, designed and self-published a remarkably popular book of poetry on Kindle called, "An Artist Talks to God" that has brought comfort to hundreds of people. (Did you know that in the poetry world, selling over 400 copies makes you a bestseller? So I think that makes me, like, the Danielle Steele of poetry. Totally.)
- My acting career is still going strong. (I've recently started improvising again - how fun is that?!?!)
- I passed a 6-hour exam to maintain my status as a top Infusionsoft Certified Consultant, Reseller and Partner.
- My teacher and mentor, David Neagle, asked me to join his faculty as his Personal Branding/Marketing Expert - I am so honored.
- I've also been invited to serve with some of America's best (and highest-integrity) Internet marketers as the Personal Branding Expert for Tyler Garns' Box Out Marketing Membership Program.
- I’ve been a keynote speaker for eWomen Network, Northwestern University Alumni, Assoc. of Independent Information Professionals, ICON14 and ICON15.
- I continue to develop my prayer and meditation practice and I love finding all the ways that growing my business can be true expression of my spirituality.
What if I have to cancel?
Of course we hope that won't happen, especially since this event has a lot of "hard costs" associated with it and I've got contracts with the hotel and everything. That said, there will be no refunds after June 15. Before June 15th you may request a refund, minus a 10% administration fee.
Also, your ticket is fully transferable up until the day before the event.
What if I get there and I don't like it?
I hope that you’ll let me know ASAP so we can get to work crafting an appropriate solution. But if you really feel you must leave, just let my team know before the end of the first day, return all of your materials and I will cheerfully refund your tuition minus a 10% administration fee. No worries.
What kind of artists do you work with? I'm not sure if I’ll fit in...
I think everyone is a creative genius in some way or other, so as far as I'm concerned, everyone is welcome in this training.
That said, there are usually quite a few writers, musicians, actors, singers and other performing artists as well as painters, teachers, textile designers, dancers, quilters, graphic artists, interior designers, stylists, jewelry designers, makeup artists, sculptors, social media specialists, poets, healers, energy workers, improvisers, directors, comic book creators, performance artists, composers, and all kinds of other free-thinkers, outside-of-the-box-ers and artsy types.
There are usually a few entrepreneurs and civilians, too, just for good measure.
What if I can't afford it?
The price of the work is the price of the work; you are worth it and so am I. There are no discounts or scholarships available. But, that said, I never want anyone to NOT do this work just because of the money.
So if you'd like to arrange a special payment plan, please just contact the office at Support@TheOrganizedArtistCompany.com and let's see what we can work out.
I'm still not sure if The Big Yes is right for me - can we discuss it?
Of course. Just call us at (805) 881-3699 during business hours (Pacific Time) or feel free to email me at Sam@TheOrganizedArtistCompany.com